Help your patients save on refills with the Accu-Chek® Prescription discount program. Starting at $19.99 for 50-count Accu-Chek Guide test strips, and just $10 more for each additional 50-count test strips.
1. Accu-Chek test strips are covered when Medically necessary for the patient and prescribed by a physician
2. After patient meets $226 Part B deductible. $0 Co-pay may occur when patient has a supplemental health plan. Coverage and payment subject to co-insurance, deductible, and patient eligibility requirements. Roche Diabetes Care, Inc. does not guarantee coverage or payment.
3. Co-payments and preferred statuses vary from plan to plan
4. IQVIA, IQVIA LAAD Data, Jan 2022 to Dec 2022; commercial plans only. Internal analysis
5. Cash Discount Program when Accu-Chek Guide products are not covered: Those insured by any government healthcare program, such as Medicare or Medicaid, are NOT eligible for the Cash Discount Program offer. Pharmacists must dispense Accu-Chek Guide products using patient’s primary insurance. If a patient's primary insurance rejects a claim with NCPDP reject 70, 75, or 76, discounts will automatically apply at participating pharmacies. Quantity limits may apply. Accu-Chek Guide test strip offer: Discount varies based on quantity of test strips purchased. Analysis includes both commercially insured patients and patients participating in the Cash Discount Program.